White Clay from Sakai Laboratories
White Clay from Sakai Laboratories, is an alternative for cosmetic use with regenerating and antioxidant action, developed with a base that concentrates the properties of white clay or kaolin rich in silica and of high purity, which is free of the presence of agents. inorganic, mineral oils, parabens, paraffins, perfumes and silicones.
White Clay from Sakai Laboratories is ideal for use on dry, mature and sensitive skin. In addition, its main objective is to maximize flexibility, optimize luminosity and improve the appearance of the skin.
On the other hand, White Clay from Sakai Laboratories offers a soft and pleasant texture when in contact with the skin and is an alternative for cosmetic use that can be used daily or on specific days as a facial beauty treatment.
What is the Sakai White Clay?
- It is a cream for cosmetic use for skin care developed with a base of high quality white clay.
- It has a formula free of perfumes, silicones, parabens and mineral oils.
- Provides a smooth texture that is completely absorbed into the skin.
- Ideal to be used on dry, mature and sensitive skin.
Ingredients, composition and format of the White clay
Sakai Laboratories White Clay is made with top quality and clinically tested materials, free of impurities, artificial components, perfumes, silicones, paraffins, parabens and mineral oils.
Recommended daily dose of White Clay
- As an alternative for facial care, spread a thin layer on the neck and face and leave for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water and then apply a moisturizing cream.