Drasanvi Rosehip Oil is one of the most powerful regenerating and moisturizing oils for the skin, it contains essential acids such as omega 6, omega 3 and linoleic acid, antioxidants and vitamins such as vitamin A.
Drasanvi's Rosehip Oil is a product made from the Rosehip bush with small, intensely red fruits. These fruits are collected at the optimum moment of their maturation, which are carefully selected and subsequently Cold pressed.
The result is a premium quality oil, rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), and Vitamins A, C and E.
Essential aspects of this Drasanvi Rosehip Oil per 100g (each capsule is equivalent to 0.7g)
- Provides 861Kca of Energy
- With 0.70g of Proteins
- It has 93.3g of total fat, of which 4.60g are saturated fats
- It has 5.40g of carbohydrates
- Contains 19.4g of Fiber
- It has 0.10g of total sugars
- It has 4.0mg of sodium
- Rosehip oil in capsules
- High GLA content
- Enriched with vitamin E
Components and format of Drasanvi Rosehip Oil
This product is presented in a container with 60 softgels, which are made so that there is no contamination with any of the most frequent allergens, among which we highlight gluten.
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Rosehip Oil Rosa Affinis Rubiginosa L.
- Wrapper (Gelatin and Glycerin)
- No colorants, preservatives or added sugars
What is achieved with this Drasanvi Rosehip Oil?
Among the properties of this product, we highlight:
- Supports relaxation and aids mental and physical well-being
- It is a source of energy and helps make you feel more energetic
This Drasanvi Rosehip Oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, which stimulate the natural regeneration of the skin. The daily intake of this product will provide the necessary nutrients for a young and healthy skin: it moisturizes and nourishes.
Rosehip essential fatty oils clearly improve skin pigmentation, texture and tone. In addition, due to its high component in antioxidants and vitamins (mainly C and A), it produces collagen and protects from external damage such as the sun, reducing stretch marks and blemishes on our skin.
The combination of the properties of Drasanvi Rosehip Oil with its antioxidants and essential fatty acids improves pigmentation, skin tone and texture.
In addition, Vitamin C counteracts the decrease in collagen produced by sun exposure.
How do you take Drasanvi Rosehip Oil?
- The recommended daily dose is to take 1 softgel per day, with food.
- This product should be stored in a cool, dry place