Rosehip Oil from Prisma Natural. The ideal ally of your skin, specialized in combating aging and damage caused by degenerative injuries.
Rosehip Oil is a vegetable product marketed and known worldwide for its extraordinary effectiveness in attacking the early appearance of aging lines on the skin, as well as the recovery of injured areas due to burns, caused by home accidents, radiotherapy treatments and inadequate exposure to solar radiation to which we frequently subject our skin. All this, thanks to the large amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in its composition, specialized in the regeneration of damaged skin tissues. That is why it is, without a doubt, an essential product for housewives, athletes, family groups and, of course, for our homes.
This wonderful product of natural origin comes from the Rosa Mosqueta plant, a shrub commonly found in the southern region of the Andes Mountains, which offers the necessary components for the production of vegetable oil, providing components such as essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. The regenerative qualities of Rosehip Oil have been scientifically proven by experts and it is widely recommended by specialists in the areas of cosmetology and dermatology for the treatment of skin lesions.
Properties of Natural Prisma Rosehip Oil
- Practical presentation of 500 ML of Rosehip Oil.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
- Generates the production of collagen that delays the premature appearance of aging lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- Combats the appearance of stretch marks and skin blemishes resulting from weight loss, the maternity process and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- It promotes the improvement in the levels of moisture in our skin, thanks to the creation of a waterproof barrier that allows the rehydration of dry skin.
- Reduces scars caused by surgical interventions or accidents, due to its regenerative qualities in skin tissues.
- Promotes the regeneration of skin affected by burns, improving its texture, elasticity, healing and coloration.
- Reduces ailments caused by degenerative diseases such as Arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
The Natural Prisma Rosehip Oil It is ideal for housewives, who constantly suffer home accidents that affect their skin, it is ideal for athletes and those who are passionate about extreme sports and the outdoors, to rehydrate their skin and protect it from the inclemency of UVA rays, after a strong training where they face extreme conditions, it is perfect for anyone looking to remove scars and marks that they thought were indelible from their skin. Use Rosehip Oil and check its effectiveness.
recommended use: Due to its natural origin, Rosehip Oil can be used anywhere on the body, it is recommended to use it twice a day (in the morning and at night) using a couple of drops of vegetable oil and gently applying it to the injured areas.