226ERS Race Day Bar
Race Day Bar by 226ERS is an energy bar rich in carbohydrates, based on dried fruits and pumpkin seeds. It is easy to transport and has an easy-to-chew texture.
Likewise, it is free of gluten, lactose and palm oil, and can be integrated into vegan and vegetarian diets. It comes in several very nice flavors.
What are the characteristics of the 226ERS Race Day Bar?
- Carbohydrate-rich energy bar
- Free of gluten, lactose and palm oil
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- recommended for athletes
Ingredients, composition and format of the Race Day bar
226ERS Race Day bar comes in a 40 gr food supplement bar format.
Specifications per bar (40 gr, lemon flavor), the values vary according to the flavor:
- It has an energy value of 133.4 Kcal
- It has 2.93 grams of fat, of which 0.81 grams are saturated
- It has 24 grams of carbohydrates, of which 17.7 grams are sugars
- It has 0.44 gr of dietary fiber
- It has 1.96 grams of protein
- It has 0.06 gr of salt
How to eat the Race Day Bar?
- Take 1 bar every 30-60 minutes as needed, both in training and in competitions. Can also be consumed before exercise