Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil: is a natural supplement rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3 (EPA and DHA) and with added vitamin E.
Many of the food supplements available on the market for this fish oil, for 1000 mg of oil only provide 350 mg of Omega 3. This means that this Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil is one of the most powerful available on the market, for so its use is widespread among professionals.
Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil undergoes a sophisticated 5-stage purification process that removes aflatoxins, heavy metals, antibiotics, PCBs, dioxins, PAHs, irradiated ingredients and pesticides, as well as any other contaminants.
Later while inside the capsules, the oil is protected from oxidation by the addition of natural vitamin E. This food supplement contains 5 mg in its d-alpha tocopherol form.
Clinical studies have shown that omega 3s are used by the body in countless ways, including the following:
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): Helps maintain normal brain and heart function. It also contributes to the maintenance of vision under normal conditions.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): Contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
Essential aspects of this Lamberts Laboratorios Pure Fish Oil per 1 capsule
- Provides 1100 mg of fish meat oil concentrate
- It has 700 mg of omega 3 fatty acids, of which 93 mg are saturated, 157 mg are monounsaturated and 812 mg are polyunsaturated
- Contains 360 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- It has 240 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Components of Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Lamberts Laboratorios
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- EPA and DHA
What is achieved with this Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil?
The Omega fatty acid that this food supplement provides favors the expansion of blood vessels, which lowers blood pressure. In addition, especially in people who suffer from hypertension, it usually helps to lower blood pressure.
It is also effective in lowering triglyceride levels, which are often associated with coronary artery complications and diabetes. Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil also helps reduce the development of plaque in the arteries and reduces the risk of heart rhythm disturbances, as well as prevents possible cardiac arrest.
The components of omega 3 block the release of enzymes induced by ultraviolet rays, and help maintain the cellular function of the skin in good condition, so this food supplement rehydrates the skin. It is ideal for improving dry skin and for treating various problems such as eczema, psoriasis, itching, acne, skin redness and rashes.
Recommended daily dose of Lamberts Laboratories Pure Fish Oil
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule a day.
- Those people who use anticoagulant medications or aspirin should consult their doctor before consuming this food supplement.