Vitobest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- It is extra virgin olive oil of the best quality
- It has been obtained from green olives of the Picual variety
- Mechanically processed and produced early
- It has a high content of polyphenols, antioxidants and fatty acids.
- Helps maintain blood cholesterol levels under normal conditions
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
Extra virgin olive oil has numerous properties that make it a basic ingredient in the diet of various countries around the world, including the Mediterranean diet.
- High content of oleic fatty acids (approximately 82% of its composition): this helps regulate gene expression and contributes to the formation of a much more stable cell membrane against oxidation. In addition, it has been shown through countless studies that there is a correlation between its intake and the reduction of cardiovascular risk.
- High concentration of polyphenols: this indicates a high quality, in addition to protecting the oil from auto-oxidation, performing an important antioxidant power in the body
- Antioxidant properties: significantly reduces oxidative degradation, especially of lipids
- Excellent tocopherol/polyunsaturated fatty acid ratio: contributes to obtaining a correct lipid profile in the diet, collaborating with today's nutritional goals and recommendations
Likewise, Vitobest Extra Virgin Olive Oil has an excellent quality, since it is obtained directly from green olives of the Picual variety, whose harvest was carried out in the Jaén mountain range, in the first days of harvest, and processed mechanically, without using any type of chemical product.
- Early production: this oil is produced with olives harvested early, since studies have shown that as the olive matures, its phenolic compounds are reduced in quantity and composition
- Picual variety: it is the seal that distinguishes the province of Jaén, being the most important variety worldwide. It has a high fat yield (up to 27%) and an excellent ratio between pulp and bone (medium-high). It has a unique fruitiness, a slightly spicy flavor and a slight bitterness, and its oil is highly stable.
Product declarations (claims)
Oleic acid is an unsaturated fat and the substitution of saturated fats for unsaturated fats in the diet helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative damage.
Composition of Vitobest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nutritional information per 100 gr:
- It has an energy value of 900 Kcal
- It has 100 gr of fats, of which 13 gr are saturated
- It has 0 grams of carbohydrates
- It has 0 grams of protein
- It has 0 gr of salt
- It has 20 mg of vitamin E.