Amix GreenDay Evening Primrose Oil: is a source of powerful antioxidants and omega 6 with multiple health benefits, such as skin care.
Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis L.) with which this food supplement has been made is a plant that provides a source of essential fatty acids, especially linoleic and gamma linolenic acid. These are precursors of eicosanoids, cellular mediators that are involved in many metabolic processes and help the normal functioning of the body.
It is an excellent source of antioxidants that improve the health of endurance athletes, who suffer great physical wear and tear and their body produces more free radicals.
Although Amix GreenDay Evening Primrose Oil is often associated with benefits for women's health, in reality, both sexes can benefit from its positive effects.
Amix GreenDay Evening Primrose Oil essentials per 3 softgels
- Provides 3000mg of evening primrose oil
- With 300mg y-Linolenic Acid
- It has 2.2mg of vitamin E
Components of Amix GreenDay Evening Primrose Oil
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- evening primrose oil
- Gelatin Capsule (Bovine Gelatin, Humidity Regulator (Glycerol), Purified Water)
- DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
May contain traces of: Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten, Peanuts, Crustaceans and Nuts (trees)
What is achieved with Evening Primrose Oil from Amix GreenDay?
- Fights the oxidative stress of cells.
- It helps to strengthen the body's defenses and the health of the immune system.
- Helps reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue in athletes.
- Provides antioxidants that fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Helps maintain skin health.
Its medicinal and healing properties are many (vasodilators, anti-inflammatory, bad cholesterol synthesis inhibitors, etc.) and are a consequence of its richness in fatty acids that are effective for hormonal health, skin, hair and bones.
Evening Primrose Oil from Amix GreenDay is very rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids: linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid, both from the Omega 6 acid series. These fatty acids are important precursors of various cell mediators that are essential for the proper functioning and stability of the cell membranes in our body, the development of the nervous and hormonal systems, and the regulation of coagulation processes.
On the other hand, when the diet lacks these essential fatty acids, conditions can be generated in the heart, circulation, skin, immune system, reproductive system and nervous system, causing brain dysfunction.
Recommended daily dose of Evening Primrose Oil from Amix GreenDay
- Take 3 softgels a day with 300 ml of fresh water.