Evening Primrose Oil from BEST PROTEIN in a presentation of 400 softgels. The great ally of modern women!
Evening Primrose Oil is a compound that is extracted from the seeds of a flower (primrose), native to North America. According to research, the evening primrose plant has been used by Native Americans for centuries to heal wounds, skin problems, and other ailments. What is this about? This is because evening primrose oil has natural components such as oleic acid, linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid, all of which are essential to provide vital energy for metabolism. They are also the precursors of elements that regulate various biological processes throughout our lives.
This versatile and innovative product is a great ally for today's female world, as its natural fatty acids help regulate menstruation and even in the menopause process. It can also improve acne, lower blood pressure and improve skin rashes or irritations. Currently all its compounds are beneficial and no level of toxicity is known. In this sense, when the individual's diet lacks these important fatty acids, problems can be generated in the heart, circulation, skin, immune system, reproductive system and in the nervous system.
Product name properties
- Reduces the inflammatory processes of premenstrual syndrome.
- Regulates blood coagulation processes.
- It is useful in cardiovascular problems.
- Regulates the management of nerve impulses.
- Controls the normal formation of fat in the skin.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It is a protective source against cancer.
- Solve certain infertility problems.
- Effective for the reduction of ovarian cysts.
- It helps the male sex in cases of sexual impotence.
- Its natural enzymes help lose weight as it regulates metabolism.
- Regulates and detoxifies the digestive processes.
- Fight fluid retention.
- Prevents breast inflammation.
- Regulates uterine inflammation.
- Helps prevent kidney problems.
- Contains natural components that fight arthritis problems.
Evening Primrose Oil from Best Protein It is the number one product recommended by gynecologists to treat women's discomfort. It is also recommended as a supplement for the regeneration of hair loss and the strengthening of nails.
recommended use: As a food supplement, take 3 softgels (soft gel) a day after each meal, for pregnant women its dose depends and it is the doctor or nutrition specialist who will recommend the appropriate dose as the case may be.