Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg from Solgar.
Solgar's Evening Primrose Oil is a dietary supplement that provides your body with cold-pressed GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) and Linoleic Acid, all in a soft capsule free of starch, wheat yeast, soy and dairy derivatives. so it is recommended for consumers who suffer from some type of allergy or intolerance to these components.
Solgar is a brand that has established itself as a market leader thanks to its long history of more than 65 years of experience combining techniques, high-quality raw materials and strict controls that guarantee the well-being and tranquility of its consumers.
What is the Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 500mg?
- Provides cold-pressed Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).
- Provides Linoleic Acid.
- It does not contain sugars, salts or starch.
- Item free of wheat yeast, soy and dairy products.
What are the ingredients of Evening Primrose Oil 500mg?
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil contains 180 softgels or 500 mg softgels in a glass bottle, it is a food supplement for adults.
Each capsule contains the following specifications:
- It has 500 mg of Evening Primrose Seed Oil.
- It has 365 mg of Linoleic Acid.
- Contains 45 mg of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).
Recommended daily dose of Evening Primrose Oil 500mg
- Take 1-3 capsules daily, preferably with meals.