Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Natural: indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with the respiratory system, as well as ailments related to the circulatory system.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus Labill) present in this product is a plant that has been used since ancient times in the form of essential oil both externally and internally. This Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria is internally considered a general antiseptic, especially of the respiratory and urinary tracts, it is expectorant, balsamic, antitussive, analgesic, febrifuge, antirheumatic, hypoglycemic.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Natural is used externally as an antiseptic, balsamic, decongestant, anti-inflammatory and healing agent. For external use, it is applied in the form of liniments of the essence in alcohol, oil, etc.
Inhalations or aromatic baths can also be done. As it is a powerful action oil, it is enough to use 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day together with a teaspoon of honey or brown sugar dissolved in water or added to an infusion of medicinal plants.
Soria Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil is made under the most rigorous quality controls: microbiological analysis, pesticide and pesticide residue analysis, heavy metal residue analysis, radioactivity analysis and stability study of active ingredients.
Essential aspects of Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Natural
- Internal and external use.
- General antiseptic, especially of the respiratory and urinary tracts.
- Expectorant, balsamic, antitussive, analgesic, etc.
Components of Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Naturalml
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
What is achieved with Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Natural?
It is a product mainly oriented to:
- People with respiratory conditions such as flu, colds, bronchitis or cough. Individuals with urinary tract infections, rheumatism and diabetes.
- People with respiratory and rheumatic conditions can benefit from its use in the form of inhalations.
- People suffering from sores or wounds can use it in the form of compresses or baths.
It has purifying, refreshing and antibacterial properties:
- Antibacterial and antiseptic: It fights germs and bacteria, which is why it is suitable for bronchitis, colds and sinusitis.
- Decongestant and expectorant: Helps expel mucus and thus helps relieve cough.
- Purifying and refreshing. It purifies environments, and can improve the breathing of those who suffer from sinusitis or nasal congestion.
- Anti-inflammatory: It is one of the most unknown properties, but eucalyptus essential oil is used to improve muscular, rheumatic and arthritic pain.
- Stimulant: It is stimulating, promotes attention and concentration. It is very useful to counteract laziness. This property makes it ideal in work environments through diffusers.
How do you take Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Soria Natural?
- Take 2-4 drops, 2-3 times a day in a teaspoon of honey or sugar.