Ashwagandha Solgar Root Extract in Vegetable Capsules
Ashwagandha Solgar Root Extract is a food supplement made from ashwagandha, whose scientific name is Whitania somnifera. It has been synthesized in vegetable capsules that can be consumed by vegetarians, vegans and Kosher. It has no dairy or gluten.
It is made up of the standardized extract of the plant and its powdered herb, which are combined based on herbal technology, also following the principles of traditional phytotherapy.
Whitania somnifera has been used as a medicinal plant, and is also known as Indian ginseng.
What are the characteristics of Ashwagandha Solgar Root Extract?
- Made with the extract and powder of ashwaganda.
- It can be consumed by vegetarians, vegans and Kosher.
- It is suitable for adults of both sexes.
What's in every shot Ashwagandha Solgar Root Extract?
Ashwagandha Solgar Root Extract comes in a bottle containing 60 vegetable capsules.
Each capsule has the following specifications:
- Provides 300 mg of standardized Ashwagandha root extract.
- Contains 100 mg of Ashwaganda root (Whitania somnifera) powder.
Recommended Daily Dose of Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Consume 1 capsule per day.