Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract: It is a nutritional supplement based on purified propolis that helps maintain the immune system under normal conditions.
It has healing, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, antioxidant, antithrombotic and immune-enhancing properties. Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract has excellent bacteriostatic and fungicidal activity.
It contains 100% purified glycerin extract of propolis, that is, free of resins and remains of the hive. More than 300 compounds have been identified in this Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract and each one of them has its own properties.
Most of these compounds are forms of polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that have important properties for complications and damage in the body.
- In internal use: To strengthen the body's protection against infectious processes.
- In external use: As a healing agent, applying it on skin and mucous membranes. As a facial tonic, for topical use on acne spots.
Essential aspects of this Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract per 90 drops
- Provides 2.5 g of purified propolis glycolic extract (10 mg/ml of flavonoids)
- Contains purified propolis extract, free of resins and inactive remains from the hive
Components of Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- propolis extract
What is achieved with this Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract?
Within its composition, interesting active ingredients are included, such as those highlighted by bioflavonoids that have antibiotic properties. As for the rest of its properties, its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and remineralizing effects stand out.
It has several uses, and can be used to speed up tissue regeneration, helping in the healing process and disinfection of wounds or burns, to dry pimples, treat sore throats, flu, sinusitis, tonsillitis and help treat respiratory problems such as dry cough or cough with phlegm.
- Regenerates epithelial tissue, improves circulation and stimulates collagen formation, being very useful in cases of acne and burns.
- Remedy against flu and minor colds. Its anti-inflammatory and anesthetic action makes it a protector of the throat and an effective remedy in inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract.
- Treatment of oral conditions. stimulates the generation of dental enamel and protects against caries and the formation of bacterial plaque.
- Promotes circulation. It reduces capillary fragility and exerts a vasodilator and hypotensive effect.
- Helps maintain oral health
- Stimulates the generation of tooth enamel
- Prevents the formation of cavities and bacterial plaque
- Promotes the healing of canker sores
Recommended daily dose of Apicol Tongil Propolis Extract
- Shake before using.
- Take 20 to 30 drops, 2 to 3 times daily, alone or mixed with juice or water.