Apicol Pollen de Flores de Tongil: Food supplement based on open pollen.
It is a source of folic acid, riboflavin, thiamin, niacin, pridoxin, which are all B complex vitamins. It also provides vitamin D, E, K, A, inositol and choline. And among the minerals it contains are phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iodine, zinc, copper, magnesium and selenium.
The pollen used is "opened" by an advanced technique that eliminates the microcellular wall to improve the absorption and availability of pollen, up to 10 times greater than conventional. Removing the outer layer of pollen eliminates possible allergies related to proteins on the outer wall of pollen.
Essential aspects of this Apicol Tongil Flower Pollen per 60 drops
- Provides 816 mg of open flower pollen extract
- Increases vigor, vitality and alertness
- Helps you feel more energetic in case of fatigue
- Stimulates the immune response
- Increases appetite
Components and format of Apicol Pollen de Flores de Tongil
This food supplement is presented in a 60ml container
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- pollen extract
- vanilla flavor
What is achieved with this Apicol Pollen de Flores de Tongil?
It is an excellent source of vegetarian protein, as it contains more amino acids than those present in milk, cheese, meat and eggs.
It contains all the essential amino acids that the body needs. Essential amino acids are those that the body cannot manufacture and must ingest through the diet.
The essential amino acids are: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, threonine, phenylalanine, methionine, histidine, valine, and tryptophan. Each of these amino acids have certain properties, but in general:
- They are structural molecules of proteins, so they are important for the formation and regeneration of muscle tissue and body tissues (bone, skin, joints…)
- They help the formation and production of hormones necessary for the functioning of the body.
- It improves brain function and the nervous system, improving memory, concentration and mood.
The B vitamins have numerous functions. They help metabolism and energy production for the body, help tissue regeneration and increase defenses by improving our immune system, preventing complications.
In addition, they help the proper functioning of the nervous system and the brain, improving their function and regulating mood. Rich in vitamins A, D, C and E: They act as antioxidants, preventing premature aging and cell degeneration.
They also protect and help the formation and regeneration of body tissues such as skin, bones and joints. They protect vision and improve the immune system, thus increasing our defenses.
Recommended daily dose of Apicol Pollen de Flores de Tongil
- 60 drops a day in a single intake on an empty stomach, or divided into 3 intakes of 20 drops before meals.
- Children up to 12 years old: 30 drops/day.