- Contains amino acids, vitamins and plant extracts.
- Supports the central nervous and endocrine systems.
- Helps reduce tiredness and exhaustion.
- It comes in capsules without titanium dioxide.
- It is suitable for vegans.
- Helps the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
Description of AnsiStop from Vitobest
AnsiStop from Vitobest is a formula created based on vitamins, plant extracts and amino acids that support the central nervous system and also the endocrine system. It is of great help to promote relaxation and healthy sleep conciliation. Contains:
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, Glycine, Taurine and Tryptophan: Emotions related to stress, such as fear or worry, are known to reduce the levels of GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) in the body, which increases alertness levels and makes it difficult to rest. Tryptophan promotes serotonin synthesis which helps regulate sleep. Taurine drives the action of GABA and finally glycine reduces CNS4.
- Valerian, passionflower and hops: valerian supports the action of GABA and provides a sedative effect that helps to fall asleep. Passionflower reduces neurological activity and promotes a state of relaxation. All this is also motivated by the hops that have sedative and relaxing virtues.
- Vitamins and minerals: It compensates for the lack of these nutrients that could affect key hormones like dopamine, which can also affect mood. This also benefits the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
Like all Vitobest products, this food supplement comes in vegetable capsules, without titanium dioxide, which are suitable for people on a vegan diet.
Vitobest AnsiStop claims about vitamin B6:
- Supports normal psychological function.
- Helps reduce tiredness or fatigue in general.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Recommended dose of AnsiStop from Vitobest
Take up to 2 vegetable capsules per day.
Or follow a doctor's recommendation.