Animal Cuts Powder by Animal
- It is a powdered food supplement made with a formula based on acetyl l-carnitine, l-carnitine l-tartrate, caffeine, choline bitartrate, tyrosine and green tea extract. In addition, it contains a Water Release Complex based on powdered dandelion root and powdered uva ursi leaf.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the kidneys, liver and brain from the essential amino acids methionine and lysine, however, its regular consumption is ideal to promote the proper functioning of the body.
- L-carnitine l-tartrate is an amino acid made up of 25% l-tartrate and 75% l-carnitine, and has a faster absorption rate than other forms of l-carnitine.
- Caffeine is an alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves and seeds of coffee, it also has psychostimulant, antioxidant and diuretic properties.
- Choline bitartrate is a salt that is formed by the union of choline and tartaric acid. Ideal for optimizing carnitine retention.
- Green tea extract is a product obtained from the fresh leaf of the camellia sinensis plant and contains a composition rich in flavonoids and antioxidants, on the other hand, it has great anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, antiviral and stimulant properties.
- Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid precursor to several neurotransmitters such as noradrenaline, adrenaline, dopamine, and melanin.
what is it taken for Animal Cuts Powder by Animal
- Ideal for accelerating fat loss.
- Encourages the elimination of retained liquids.
- It allows to considerably raise the energy indexes.
- Optimize training intensity.
Why buy Animal Cuts Powder?
- Provides a composition based on natural ingredients of excellent quality and easy digestion.
- Ideal for men and women with a diet for weight control.
- Available in two delicious flavors: Ice Blue and Orange Mango.
how do you take Animal Cuts Powder?
- Dilute 1 rounded tablespoon (8-10 oz) in your favorite beverage. Take preferably on an empty stomach and just before a meal.
- Consume 1 serving upon waking and another serving 4-6 hours later.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Le B, Nguyen D, Adam J, Yang T. The effects of green tea on lipid metabolism and its potential applications for obesity and related metabolic disorders. National Library of Medicine (NIH). 2020.