ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine) from Vitobest
- It is L-carnitine in ester form
- One capsule contributes 750 mg of acetyl L-carnitne
- Contributes to burning fat and increasing energy levels
- Helps fight triglycerides and cholesterol
- May help improve cognitive functions
ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine) from Vitobest has L-carnitine in its ester form. L-carnitine is an amino acid that the body produces naturally, being found mainly in the kidneys, liver and brain. One of its primary functions is to transport fatty acids to the mitochondria, where it is used in energy production.
Numerous studies that have been carried out to date, support that part of the process of converting fats into fuel contributes to fighting triglycerides and cholesterol. Other animal studies also show that it helps improve cognitive functions.
Each capsule of ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine) from Vitobest contains 750 mg of acetyl L-carnitine.
ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine) from Vitobest contributes with:
- Increased energy levels
- Increased fat burning
- The process of fighting triglycerides and cholesterol
- The improvement of cognitive functions
Recommended daily dose of ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine) from Vitobest
Take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules before training