AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport is the ideal complement to be able to supply your body with the 8 Essential Amino Acids that your body needs.
The muscle wasting that the body suffers during your daily physical exercise routine must be rewarded daily with a high intake of protein and amino acids. This is something very necessary since the processes of muscular regeneration of the organism will not be able to develop correctly and the degradation of muscular proteins will lead to an unwanted catabolism in our body.
It is for this reason that it is advisable to include this AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport in your daily diet in order to satisfactorily complete those specific nutrients that the body requires.
Among all the existing amino acids, the ones that you will contribute to your body with the intake of this product are those that our body is unable to synthesize on its own.
Essential aspects of this AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport per 100 g
- Provides 12.21g of L-Leucine
- With 8.14 g of L-Soleucine
- It has 9.51g of L-Phenylalanine
- Contains 12.22 g of L-Methionine
- It has 11.03 g of L-Lysine
- Provides 8.83 g of L-Threonine
- With 3.39 g of L-Tryptophan
- Contains 18.33 g of L-Valine
- With 6.10 g of L-Histidine base
- It has 10.18 g of L-Tyrosine base
Components and format of the AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport
This product is presented in a 300 g jar
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Gelatin Capsule
- Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
What is achieved with this AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport?
This supplement prevents muscle catabolism, while serving as an energy source if there is a carbohydrate deficit. Thanks to the L-Phenylalanine present in this product, it will become an essential brain stimulant in the production of neurotransmitters.
L-Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that promotes growth and is involved in the synthesis of numerous body metabolisms.
The L-Lysine present in this AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport stimulates the immune system and cell regeneration every day, having an important presence in the body's muscle tissue.
L-Threonine Collaborates in the proper liver function and together with L-Methionine act as liver protectors.
The L-Phenylalanine contained in this supplement will act as an immediate precursor to serotonin, which acts on the mood and behavior of the person.
It is a product that intervenes in the formation of muscle tissue and muscle metabolism. Favoring a positive nitrogen balance and the correct repair of tissues.
How do you take the AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport?
- You should take between 3 and 5 grams of this AAEE Essential Amino Acids from Nutrisport after training, preferably together with your Gold Whey Protein shake from NutriSport.
- This product should be kept in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.